Virtual 6 CPE on Bank Branch Audit
Greetings from Surat Branch Of WIRC Of ICAI!!!
With concerns over COVID-19 our Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) has issued notice to avoid public gathering at large. Hence our Bank Branch Audit Seminar which was earlier scheduled physically on 20th March, has been now moved to Virtual mode on the same date and time i.e 20th March (tomorrow).
Event Flow is as follow:
- 1st session 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM – CCM CA. Shrinivas Joshi ( Mumbai) on TOPIC- LFAR
- Q & A – Discussion 12.00 PM to 12.30 PM: Panel discussion with CA. Shriniwas Joshi and CA. Ankit Danawala to address all queries of participants.
- 12.30 PM to 1.00 PM Session Break
- 2nd session : 1.00 PM to 2.00 PM session by CA. Ankit Danawala (Surat) on TOPIC – New Normal Dimensions and how to do value added Audit in Banks
- 3rd session : 2 PM to 4 PM by CA. Pankaj Tiwari (Mumbai) on TOPIC- Non Performing Asset
The fees of the virtual event will be 400 + GST for 6 cpe hours only for those who have not registered yet and wish to join, the registration is open.
The members who have already registered themselves with us will have credit for the extra amount collected by the branch and the same will be adjusted in future seminars.
We thereby request all the participants to attend the seminar on virtual mode.
Sorry, this event is expired and no longer available.